Are you on the verge of beginning your technical career as a pharmacist?
Do you think you’re all prepared?
I am sure you have sufficient knowledge about the work you are supposed to do but are you aware of the uniform or details that you must be prepared with?
Well, did you make a list of everything that you’ll be needing?
Were shoes a part of the list? No, right? You must not have considered that part.
You didn’t give a thought on the kind of shoes that would be required and fit perfectly for the job.
Ironically, people usually don’t pay attention to the type of shoes they are wearing. For them, if the color and look are fine, then they are good to go.
But, it is important to have a pair of shoes that suits the kind of job one is into. A cashier, if a female, can wear heels to work because her job doesn’t require long hours of standing, on the other hand, a technician at a pharmacy needs to make sure that he or she wears a pair of shoes that is apt for the environment and are comfortable to walk in. Thus, it is important to choose from one of the best shoes for pharmacy technicians.
Comparison of Best Pharmacist Shoes
|Pharmacy Technician Shoes||Our Ratings||Current Price|
|Skechers Ghenter Bronaugh Work Shoe||9.9/10||Check Price|
|New Balance Nergize V1 Cross Trainer||9.8/10||Check Price|
|Dansko Women's Professional Clog||9.8/10||Check Price|
|Skechers Memory Foam Lace-up Sneaker||9.7/10||Check Price|
|Skechers Flex Advantage Mcallen Shoe||9.6/10||Check Price|
Best shoes for Pharmacy Technicians
Before kickstarting your new adventure, one must put a bit of focus on the shoes they want to buy. Everyone is aware of what a pharmacy is and what is the job of a pharmacist, a lot of people think it is easy to be a pharmacist. Well, the answer is no.
Being a pharmacist requires standing all day long. It isn’t an easy task. For this, a pharmacist must opt for a pair of shoes that are undoubtedly comfortable.
Here are a few pharmacist shoes that are one of the best listed in 2020. A quick look at these can help in understanding how a pharmacist’s shoes must look like and what all features it must have.
Skechers Women’s Ghenter Bronaugh Work Shoes
The GhenterBronaugh work shoes have a great mesh fabric on the upper side that gives it nice and intricate detailing. With this mesh detail, these become good enough to provide breathability features. The feet stay dry and moisture-free due to the holes in the mesh that lets air pass periodically.
These are fastened with a rubber sole that provides great support and stability to the foot. The grip is also very good. Because of this rubber sole, these are slip-resistant. So, if the floor is wet, you don’t have to worry that you’ll fall.
There are two color variants; one is all black and the other is a dual-tone black and grey. The latter adds to the appearance of the shoe. The logo of Skechers is of a similar shade to keep the whole vibe solid and neutral.
Along with the mesh, the shoes are made up of a soft material that provides great comfort in those long working hours where you are supposed to mostly stand. Because of this cushion-like material, these fit perfectly fine and adjust as per the same of the foot, hence giving a good grip.
As there are no funky details and colors. In addition to this, the price for these comes in a wide range, making them affordable for all kinds of people. Pharmacists can go with these as they will be suitable for the environment of a pharmacy.
New Balance Women’s FuelCoreNergize V1 Cross Trainers
Have you ever wished to buy a pair of shoes that is a multi-utility? Everybody wishes to save that extra penny and why not?
This variant of cross-trainers from New Balance is made to help you save some money and perhaps invest in some more clothes?
These shoes are perfect for the job. Apart from being great shoes for that workout session in the gym, these are good for techs as well. Made with 100% synthetic, they come with a very thick white rubber sole to provide the extra grip and support.
The shoe is designed keeping in mind the comfort of the customer. It has a streamlined shape, this curve helps in keeping the foot in a relaxed position and at the same time, gives it an edgy look.
It comes in stunning colors and there are so many options to choose from. While some of them are solid colors, many are dual-tone and made with so much precision that pleases the eyes.
The REVlite midsole foam is provided to keep the bottom of your foot and heel at ease all the time no matter if you are doing vigorous training at the gym or helping customers at the pharmacy. They have weighed up all the possibilities and then modeled these.
There is a special New Balance Memory Sole Comfort insert placed inside the cross trainers that are exclusive to the brand, which is its USP. The insert is removable giving the customer the liberty to place or remove it as per their convenience and need.
The best feature is that these shoes are sneaker style slip-on which makes them easy to wear even during the rush hour and the additional lace feature helps in adjusting the tightness as well as the fit. So, if you have a slim foot, you can still buy these and adjust them according to your comfort!
Dansko Women’s Professional Clogs
These from Dansko are specially curated for professional environments. Made solely with leather, they have a perfectly aligned look. They have a superior polyurethane sole to provide extra comfort and makes them highly durable.
As these are designed specifically for professionals, comfort and support have been given the utmost importance, knowing the dynamics of jobs. Heel height of nearly 2 inches is added to define the make of the shoe and complement the height of the tech. Even a bit of platform height is given that is approximately 0.75 inches for detailing.
A stitch pattern is described along the edges of the sole. It enhances and elevates the entire look of the shoe. It even comes with a padded instep collar to provide comfort during walking and to keep the backside of the foot free from bruises due to friction.
The wide heel strike is offered for great stability. Also, the PU outsole that has a rocker bottom propels the foot forward and provides shock absorption.
To sum up, these are the ideal or the best pharmacist shoes.
Skechers Women’s D’Lites Memory Foam Lace-Up Sneakers
Now, many a time people wish to buy sneakers even for work because of their shoe height and the whole vibe. Here is a pair that is perfect for those who wish to have sneakers.
The SkechersD’Lites are made up of leather which makes them sturdy and thus long-lasting. The platform measures approximately 1 inch. These also have a rubber sole for better support.
The sturdy lace-up sneakers feature the cushioned midsole that facilitates improved comfort. Its make is wider than the rest mentioned which in a way is a positive point for people with wider feet.
Its two-tone heel pull gives it a quirky and fashionable look, perfect to pair up with anything. These sneakers have a padded tongue and collar for improved grip.
The soft fabric shoe lining makes it easy to clean with soap and water. One thing that is good about these shoes is that they have a lace-up vamp that gives centralized support to the feet and keeps it uptight.
It has a Memory foam cushioned comfort insole to ensure that the customer gets their best experience on wearing these. They are too shock-absorbing because of the midsole equipped and are very lightweight, keeping you always on your toes.
Skechers for Work Men’s Flex Advantage Mcallen Food Service Shoes
The SkechersMcallen Food Service shoes for men are imported, made up purely of synthetic and are fastened with a synthetic sole. These slip-on work shoe features mesh fabric on the upper edge to provide breathability.
It even has a slip-resistant traction outsole to protect you from slipping into an awkward position on the floor in front of your colleagues and perhaps customers.
There are elastic gores present on the sides at the opening to even fit in broader feet.
The color options are majorly black and from its family. The padded collar and stitched seams add to the comfort and support. A memory foam insole is provided for giving a soft cushion-like feel to the feet.
It has a soft fabric shoe lining and an inbuilt heel height of approximately ¼ inch to give a bit of a bulkier look.
It is well suited for medium fit as it maintains medium width in the heel with a wider and roomier toe box so the fingers can move easily and stay relaxed.
Overall, it offers a comfortable fit and great stability that will help anybody during hectic working hours.
Things to Consider Before Buying Shoes for Standing All Day
As somebody who has been recently appointed as a technician in a pharmacy, you already know what kind of work your profile demands and everything essential. But, it is equally important to know if your comfort is assured. Obviously, as a pharmacy technician, you are supposed to assist customers with medicines, maintain logs, stock up inventory, and do all the other relevant work.
The above-mentioned tasks require one to majorly stand all through the day. This can be a pretty hectic and tiring chore to do all day every day. To be able to excel in your work, you need to take care of yourself. Further, taking care does not only mean health internally. Thus, being in comfort is important when employed in such areas. Pharmacist shoes must guarantee this.
Best pharmacist shoes are those that offer great comfort, support, and stability. At the same time, should be feasible and affordable acknowledging the pocket of customers.
Shoes for pharmacists must inherit certain features that make the job of a pharmacy technician comfortable and smooth.
The shoes to wear in a pharmacy must have the following features or qualities in them to be labeled as best shoes for pharmacists in the year 2020.
- Pharmacy technicians must opt for a pair that has some sort of mesh-like structure or holes that make the shoes breathable since the job is pretty hectic and demands hours of standing.
- The shoes must be easy to wear, preferably lace-free to avoid the discomfort of tying laces and reduce effort.
- Comfort comes at the top of the priority list while buying a pair of shoes for working in a pharmacy. It is desirable to have a pair that has a cushion embedded in it like a midsole comfort insole, a foam or perhaps a thick soft layer of a sole that soothes the heel even after continuously standing for hours or walking back and forth in the inventory to get supplies or medicines.
- The shoes must not have a tight grip otherwise it might irritate the feet due to closure for long hours and one can face itching problems as it abstains the feet from getting air.
- It is beneficial if the shoes are made up of cloth or are canvas shoes as these add a layer of comfort. Even a soft fabric lining on the inside can prove to be comforting. Sturdy or bulky shoes are often heavy and difficult to manage in such jobs.
- Wearing light or solid colored shoes is important as you need to align with the aesthetics of the workplace too!
- Sneakers too are a good option because they are made to provide support to the foot. Your foot needs to find room to slide in easily and sneakers fulfill this purpose, they adjust as per the shape of the foot.
- One must even keep switching between different pairs of shoes so that the feet do not get used to only one pair. This prevents the feet from getting any boils or blisters which generally appear if one pair of shoes is worn daily.
- If the shoes have both laces and elastic provided in them, it helps in adjusting the fit and tightness.
- The grip needs to be good enough and they must be slip-resistant too.
- The arch of the shoe must be wide enough to ensure that they are practical for every type of feet like wide feet, narrow feet or even flatfeet.
- A pair of shoes with padding and collar at the back keeps the heel in comfort and supports the backside of the foot preventing it from getting rashes and bruises after staying in a pair for a lot of hours.
- Shoes with a shock-absorbent feature is a really good thing. It keeps the feet away from any kind of stress and pain.
- The presence of some nice intricate details that add to the whole look of shoes is never minded.
- The stitch and make of the shoes must be soft and well defined.
- Some of them can even have a bit of heel height or platform height. These types of shoes are appreciated by people with short height.
- Shoes having wider fronts provide more room for the fingers. This is necessary as with more space, fingers can stay relaxed and easily move whenever required.
- The shape of shoes must be nicely curved and streamlined so that the feet can adjust easily and do not have to stay in a fixed position for hours.
All those looking for pharmacist shoes must closely follow this and keep a check of all these factors while buying their pair of pharmacy shoes. These prove to be helpful and you’ll only realize it once you start working.
Although you are ready to begin the new phase of your career, it is important to be well prepared to encounter every kind of hardship that might come your way. After all, a job is never easy. It is not going to be a cakewalk and to manage well in all kinds of circumstances, a perfect pair of shoes will only help you. Being in comfort is necessary for such jobs.
You don’t want to regret taking up the job you always wished to do just because it demands hours of standing, right? But then, you can’t even go barefoot to work, can you? Would you want to get the medicine prescribed for yourself because of hand broken heels instead of assisting the customers with their prescribed medicines? So, instead of feeling sad and procrastinate to go to work, it is better if you buy shoes that give your feet relaxation.
So, think wisely and carefully before you head out to buy a pair of shoes. One must ensure that the shoes they buy is as per their comfort level and fits in based on the nature of the job and adapts well to the workplace environment.